Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Visit with Mom





These pictures are especially for Josiah and Jeremiah

Going apple picking


Mom came to stay with us for two days.  :-) I was SSOOOO happy to have her here.  We had so much fun doing everything.  On Friday we went to a tea room for lunch, visited with the O'Lone's at their farm, went to Bugaboo Creek Steak House for dinner, then some shopping for fun.  On Saturday we rose early.  We did our devotions together and talked for a while. (I like the time I get to just talk to my mom) Then off we went to the Portsmouth farmers market.  After the farmers market I decided to drive mom around Portsmouth and Newcastle for a little while.  It's so beautiful in those areas. We finished our visit together by going apple picking.  Then she had to go home :-(

1 comment:

Wendy/Gabbie/Tuna said...

Awww, so glad you had an awesome time together!! Praise the Lord you live close to each other. ♥