Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Big E

Having fun at the Big E!!

Jeremiah

Josiah

18 inch corn dog

They had painted this huge pumpkin.

The boys being crazy

Dad, Mom, Me and goofy Miah

Me and my mom ;-)

Apparently I was choking him instead of just hugging him :-)

The 5 Welch girls right in the front of the ride :-)

Josiah and Mr. Welch, they look scared!!

Waiting at the top

On their way down

Rejoicing the ride is over :-)
Aunt Debbie, Uncle Hal and Mom

Mom and her sister Debbie
Yesterday, Daniel and I went to the Big E.  Before the Big E, we met my parents at my Uncle Hal's house.  It was good to see my Uncle Hal and my Aunt Debbie.  We had a wonderful time at the Big E with my family.  It was also nice to see the Welch family for a little while.  Josiah and Mr. Welch went on the Big Drop ride.  They're crazy!!!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

We had so much fun with you! Thanks for coming. Love you millions!