Monday, September 19, 2011

An Adventure with Mom







Mom and I decided to find a tea room for lunch on Friday. While I was at work she looked on the Internet and found the White Heron Cafe in Rollingsford. It took us a little while to find the place, but finally we saw little sign for the White Heron Cafe on a Salmon Falls mill sign. So we drive down in between all these old mills to find this place and finally found it in one of the lower mills. It was very interesting walking through the old mill. We got to the little shop and come to find out, it was their VERY FIRST day in business. Lol. How mom found this place I'll never know. They didn't have much to offer, being their first day. But we did have tea and a curry carrot flat bread (surprisingly was very good). It was a fun little adventure.

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Hey, haven't I seen this post before?! Like maybe on my blog?? You crazy girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

lol. I can't believe I did that. I guess I should pay more attention to what I'm doing. :-)lol