Friday, May 8, 2009

Wall Paper







Most of the walls in the house are made of plaster. Because of that, the previous owners of the house put wall paper on the walls and painted over it. Which is probably what we are going to do, but we are going to do it right. So, we have been taking down the THREE layers of wall paper to start from the beginning and do it right. It's amazing the wall paper people would put up in their house. Most of it is hideous. I got some pictures of some of it, but unfortunately there were some beauties I didn't have my camera for. A couple of the pictures are of the master bedroom and the guest bedroom without the wall paper on the walls. Hopefully the next time I'm up, I can pick out the paint for those rooms and we can put the paint able wall paper on the walls and paint those rooms. It's fun seeing the transition in the house.

No comments: