Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fun times with the Jones'
















Jake and Lauren invited me to go over there house on Monday night. I had a wonderful time with them (it would have even been better if Daniel could have been there). I had fun holding the baby and taking pictures of her. Gracie and I read books and played together. We had ice cream for dessert and Gracie put lots and lots of sprinkles on her ice cream just like her Uncle Josh. We took pictures of it just for him. I had wonderful time with Jake and Lauren too. I can't wait to go back. :-)

1 comment:

Josh, Candace and Cole said...

Yeah for sprinkles!!! The only problem is that there is not enough on there! You should never be able to see ice cream when there are sprinkles involved (or jimmies as they say here in PA). Love you all and can't wait to see you soon!

-Uncle Josh