Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daniel's Visit to CT




4 days went by after I left the O'Lones and I hadn't heard anything from Daniel, I assumed that the feelings I had felt for him were one sided. I was sad. The Monday after I left the O'Lones, I finally got an e-mail from Daniel. He was asking me some information about my computer, cause he was trying to figure out the best way to send me pictures of the previous week. I responded to him (very quickly) about his questions. Also, I was having problems with my computer and since Daniel works on computers, I took the opportunity to ask him about my computer. Between the pictures and my computer, we ended up e-mailing a lot. I would check my e-mail about every half an hour to see if Daniel had e-mailed me. The subject quickly got off of the pictures and computer. We started talking about many different things. Our friendship was growing. We e-mailed and texted each other for 4 weeks, before we could see each other. Bethany, Daniel's sister, was shooting off fireworks in Hartford, CT, so Daniel took the oppurtunity to come and visit the Jones' (ME). Josh, Jake and their families also came to visit that day. It was July 5, 2008.

No comments: