Monday, August 27, 2012

August Update

August has been a very busy month. 

Daniel's softball team in the church league came out of the season #1.  They had some pretty crazy games to end the season.  It was really fun to watch!!! His men's league team will be playing til the end of September. It's a very long softball season.

We had an offer on our house for about a week.  We had the home inspection and the buyer backed out. Apparently he had backed out of two other sales, so we would've expected it if we had known.   Daniel is working on fixing the things in the house that the inspector mentioned.  What a good guy he is!!  We are praying for a new buyer very soon.

The pregnancy is going very well.  I feel great and continue to work with no problem at all.  Prayfully, I'll be able to work right up until the day the baby arrives.  I can't believe how quickly the time is going.  I'm 31 1/2 weeks already. I really enjoy feeling him kick and squirm.  I can't wait to hold him in my arms. 

August 23rd was a big day for babies.  My nephew Noah Jacob was born in the morning. He is SSSOOOOO cute.  I can't wait to see him in person and give him BIG kisses on his beautiful cheeks (excuse me, handsome cheeks). In the afternoon, our friends got to meet there little guy Joshua John.  We were able to visit them and I had the pleasure of holding their precious bundle.  He is so adorable, with tons of hair.   Seeing there little faces makes me wonder what our little guy is going to look like.  I can't wait!!!!

Little shoes


Old fashion baby basket

I think that's all for now. I didn't take many pictures this month.  Just a few yard sale/thrift shop finds.  Next month will be better picture wise.  We have teen activities, family gatherings, softball tournaments and many fun things that I'll be bringing my camera to.  I hope you all had a good August.  If you didn't, enjoy the few days that are left of it :-)

No comments: