Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vacation Bible School

























I had the wonderful opportunity of teaching the pre-primary class at our VBS this year. It's been at least 4 years that I have taught VBS and I loved every minute of it. It's so much fun spending time with the kids and teaching them about God's word. It's fun seeing there reactions to the different lessons, songs and games. I think I probably have more fun than they do. This year one child was saved. He was in one of the older classes. Praise the Lord. Please pray for Thomas that he would grow in the Lord and for him to have the courage to tell him family about the wonderful news of becoming a child of God. He told his teacher that he was going to read a gospel track to his grandmother. We are all very excited for Thomas. We all had a wonderful week.

No comments: