Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Progress on the Dining Room








This past weekend, I finished peeling the wall paper off of the walls in the dining room and I started priming the wanes scotting and trim. I have the color for the wanes scotting picked out already and I can't wait to paint it. I will be putting paintable wall paper on these walls too. I haven't figured what color I will paint the top yet. I'm sure I figure that out soon enough. Yes the house is a pretty big mess right now. There is not much you can do about it though. There is a few projects going on in the house and it gets complicated if you try to move things around and organize things. Praise the Lord a couple of the projects are almost done and we can move things around then. :-) Old pixs on top, new pixs on the bottom.

3 comments:

Amy Smith said...

I think the greatest improvement between the top and bottom pics is the lack of snow in the bottom ones!!!

noni said...

Lots of work but it will be worth it all in the end. When you finish there we have lots of "fixing and painting" needed here.:)
It's looking great!

Jones Family said...

You are doing a great job! Can't wait to see the end result! I know that you will make it a happy home! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!