Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fun Projects

These last few months Daniel and I have had fun keeping ourselves busy with things we enjoy.  I have been sewing and Daniel has been wood working!!  Here are some pictures of our projects!
I had the pleasure of testing the Andover Jacket for Jordyn and myself!! I had a lot of fun making it!
So I tried my hand at some head bands for Jordyn!! I loved how most of them came out!! One was a litte big, so Caleb tried it on for me :-).  He was less than impressed!
I made Jordyn a fun little outfit!
These little britches I made for a friend, but can't wait to make some for Jordyn.  She tried them on and seemed to love them!

I made a suit coat for Caleb!!  I have a lot to change on the next one, but def love that I made it!!  The pants are still to come!
I tested the riding hood for SUAT.  I made version 1.  The final version is shorter and has a belt option!!! I will probably add the belt option to this at some point!!! Def will keep me warm on these COLD days!


No comments: