Monday, September 8, 2014

Caleb is 22 Months

I just love my little boy.  He is starting to talk non stop.  We don't always know what he's saying, but he is trying very hard to communicate better!!  He is a funny little man.  He loves a good laugh!  He loves to be just like daddy! So that means he loves playing basketball, baseball, and soccer! He loves working hard with his daddy's tools (which can also be scarey at times)!  He's learning how to pray and spend time with God.  The other day, he was playing with his toys, I told him it was time for lunch and he needed to stop playing so he could pray and eat.  He immediately dropped his toy and folded his hands and closed his eyes as much as he knows how!! It was really cute :-)  He wasn't really cooperating when I took these pictures, but I figured I would share them anyway.  He's getting so big :-(






No comments: