Thursday, September 19, 2013

Caleb's 11 Months

Wow, one more month before Caleb turns 1.  He's a rambunctious little guy.  He's exploring everything he can, including the stairs (I would've been ok if he didn't find those for a long time ).  He especially loves to play with the dog.  It's quite funny to watch him with Sadie.  He loves it, she doesn't so much. Caleb has 6 teeth, says da-da and ma-ma, loves to play with kids and LOVES his dad.  Daniel is greeted with a very happy boy when he gets home.  It's so sweet to watch.  I love my little man so much!!! I love watching him grow and learn.  Happy 11 months Caleb!!!

PS. It's so hard to take pictures of Caleb by myself.  Those fingers of his like to stay in his mouth :-)


silly face


0

1 comment:

ALLGEMS said...

Ohhh he is soooo adorable!! I miss him!! ( Little Chubby Monkey) :D