Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weekly Menu

My menu/list

Garlic Enchiladas
E
Cooked Garlic Enchiladas!!

Broccoli, cheddar, chicken soup

Rice Crispy Bars for Dessert


Broc, Chicken, Cheese Bread

Coconut Ginger Chicken fingers!!!
I've started a new process for us.  I make a menu every week and FOLLOW it :) Some of the blogs of good christian women/wives/mothers that I have followed gave me the idea.  I absolutely LOVE it.  I write my menu and grocery list on a 3x5 card.  It has saved us money only buying what we need instead of guessing when going to the store.  I still try to coupon some to save money other ways in the long run.  I will try in the future to put up some of the recipes I'm uses for the meals!! Some are very yummy and very easy!!  I'm all about making an easy meal that doesn't take much work.  Lol  Here are some pictures of what I made last week.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I think I want to eat at your house...it all looks so yummy!!!

The Tzamfam said...

GREAT idea Bet!!!! I admire your sticking power!!! :D You inspire me!