Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Laundry Time

He was helping me do laundry




Poor Baby is sick :-(

After his bath!!
I can't believe my baby is 4 months old already!!! He's growing up too fast.  He's changed a lot this month.  He is officially pacifier free.  He's on day 10 without it!!! He was getting his fingers at night on his own, so I made the choice to take the pacifier away in the day time.  I know it will be harder to break in the long run, but he's so much happier and I always wanted a baby that sucked his fingers or thumb.  He's funny, he hasn't actually decided what fingers he wants yet. He starts with his thumb and goes down the line.  Lol.   He has also officially started rolling over, which has made nap time more difficult.  He sleeps on his belly, so when I hear him crying, I have to make sure he's actually on his belly or crying because he's stuck.  Ah, I just love him.  He talks to us on a daily basis.  I think this is my favorite part of the day. He'll squeal for emphasis or whine when he's complaining. Lol, it's priceless.  He's so incredibly strong.  He loves to stand and bounce around (with help).  I know in no time he'll be scooting around getting into things. 

No comments: