Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving

This Picture came out a little blurry, so I played around with some settings. 
Missing Dad and the rest of our big family :-(

Me and My Mom :-)


Swinging Can :-)

Cole

It's an extreme struggle to try to get a picture with Daniel.  So I decided to put up what I get :-)

Josiah and Daniel acting like the creepy guys at the park . . .

Miah looking AWESOME!!!!!

Cole getting pushed by his dad



Passing off the pacifier to have better momentum on the way down

On the way down

Very pleased she found the perfect seat :-)
Thanksgiving weekend was very busy.  On Thanksgiving, we drove to MA to visit both of my (Elisabeth's) grandparents.  Unfortunately, my camera never left the car in MA, so I didn't get pictures of my grandparents.  I'm a little upset at that :-(  After MA, we traveled to CT to see my parents and my brother Josh and his family.  We had a wonderful time with them all. I'm thankful for such a great family!!

No comments: