Monday, September 14, 2009

Bridal Shower





























This Past Saturday, my friends and family threw a bridal shower for me. I had such a wonderful time. I am truly blessed to have the friends and family that I do. The food was fantastic. The fellowship was wonderful. The decorations were absolutely beautiful. The game was funny (I learned a few new things about Daniel :-) ). The devotion was very clear, I need to love my God and then my husband. I am so encouraged and blessed. Thank you to all who participated in preparing for the shower and to those who came. I recieved lots of things for the house. I can't wait to "set up house." It is now 45 days til the wedding. I can't wait to be married :-)

1 comment:

Fieldsfamilyof7 said...

Hey Bet,
So sad I couldn't be there. But it looks like a wonderful time. Do you to keep all the awesome decorations?? Miss you Bunches!!!